Find the answers to many frequently asked questions here. Do you have a question that’s not answered here? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help!
Placing My Order
Here’s how we create your custom T-shirts.
- Place your order. Tell us what you’d like to feature on your new custom shirts and one of our design consultants will help you get your perfect design together and get your order started. They’ll also help you determine how many shirts you’ll need, and give you some options for what types and color of garments will work best for your design.
- Our artists create your design. You don’t need to be able to draw or even provide us with any type of artwork. All we need are your thoughts and basic ideas, and our artists will create your design just for you.
- You review your design. After our artists hand draw your design, we’ll email a design proof to you. This proof will show you exactly what your new shirts will look like!
- We fulfill your order. We fulfill your orders right here in our production facility — all of our artwork and printing is done in house so we can be sure of the quality of each and every shirt. Your order will pass through six quality control check points to make sure that it comes out perfectly.
- Your order is delivered to you. Your order is hand packed and shipped directly to your door, via FedEx.
Every one of our custom designs is drawn by hand for each customer by one of our in-house artists. We pride ourselves on our artwork, and while it is extremely important that we get your custom design and shirts to you as quickly as possible, we also want to make sure your shirts both meet all of our quality standards and surpass all of your expectations.
The time frame to complete your design is determined by your needs, as well as the complexity of the art and of your design. For example, more simplistic designs can be ready for you much faster, while designs that feature custom vehicles or machinery or are very art intense may take a little longer. Be sure to ask your design consultant for a more precise estimate when you place your order.
Need great custom shirts in a hurry? Rush orders and expedited shipping are available for an additional fee.
That’s a fantastic question! It’s kind of like asking, “How much is dinner?” It all depends on where you’re eating and what you’re having to eat. Imagine a restaurant where you could walk in and order anything you want and they would make it for you. Obviously, a cheeseburger would be less than the prime rib, and a plain pizza would be less than one that had all of the toppings.
Excel Sportswear is that “restaurant” where you can get whatever you want, made to order…but for T-shirts! Our prices vary for each order and are based on a number of factors. The color of your shirt, the quantity of shirts you’d like to order, the number of locations where the shirt will be printed (front, back, sleeve, etc.), the number of ink colors that are needed to print your design, and the complexity of your design, all affect the price of your shirts — and you have complete control over all of these factors.
This level of customization, which we offer for every one of our orders, is just one of the things that really sets us apart.
And, we offer this level of customization with no art, screen, or set-up fees with any order — just one price. That’s another way in which we make it easy for you. We give you the ability to get a great, custom T-shirt for just about any cost.
It all comes down to what you’re hungry for…a cheeseburger or the prime rib?
Finally, for a truly accurate price quote, give us a call at 1-800-784-8857 to speak with one of our design specialists, who will discuss your wants and needs to determine the most accurate pricing for you. You can also contact us through our web form any time, day or night.
We prefer payment by credit card or check. Your design consultant can give you more information about our payment terms and policies.
We’re available by phone at 1-800-784-8857 from 8 AM to 5 PM, Eastern Standard Time.
If you have questions that aren’t answered here, just contact us and we’ll be happy to help.